Some amazingly talented blogging friends are bringing you over 110 fabulous Halloween ideas! From costumes to parties, crafts and home decor, recipes and free printables, we have so many fun ideas to share! I guarantee you’ll find a project (or 10!) that you would love to incorporate into your Halloween festivities. All week (Monday through Saturday) myself and my blogging friends have shared our fun creations with all of you. Each day includes approximately 20 Halloween projects and you can “hop” from one blog to another to check them all out. It’s Friday and day 5 of our Halloween Bash blog hop and I am excited to share this fun craft with you!
I am so excited to share with you our Creepy Halloween Jar Labels! My daughter saw an idea like this somewhere and helped me recreate it using our own ideas! It is super easy. All we had to do was find glass jars from around the house. We spray painted some of the lids and then we used these cutest labels that she made (she’s 11 and awesome!) and glued them on! The Jars have Q-tips, Skewers painted black and white, Yellow Water, Red Water, Sugar, and Raisins!
We displayed them with our cute Cheese Cloth Ghosts and made a fun Halloween display on our entrainment center. My kids were so excited!!
1. Happy Halloween Treat Bucket
2. Beware of the Bam-BOO
3. Halloween Beeswax Candles
4. Caramel Apple Cupcakes
5. Halloween Treat Bag Tags – Free Printable
6. Halloween Cookie Pops ~ Nutter Butter Bats & Mummies
7. Halloween Photo Booth Props
8. Halloween Candle Jars
9. Ghost Candles
10. Dollar Store Spider Halloween Wreath
11. Healthy Halloween Class Treat
12. Little Pumpkin Button Cards
13. Pumpkin Playdough Mats
14. Craft for Kids: Finger Puppet Monsters
15. Creepy Halloween Jar Labels
16. Halloween Party Favor and Printable
17. Kids Halloween Lanterns
18. Candy Box Head Skeletons
19. Sweet & Salty Halloween Treat
Follow our Fabulous Halloween Ideas Pinterest board for even more inspiration!